Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blugre Coffee Shop, SM Lanang

Blugre Coffee Shop, SM Lanang

One thing I love about coffee shops is the ambiance. Elegant, relaxing, cozy and quiet. That's why even though it costs me some money and time, it wouldn't matter, I'm not just paying for the coffee anyway, but the place. One of my favorite coffee shops here in Davao is the Blugre Coffee Shop.

There are several Blugre's in Davao. There is one in Landco Corporate Building located at Bajada, and you can find one in SM Davao Ecoland Drive, one in Matina Town Square and one in SM Lanang. But among these locations, my favorite spot is the Blugre at SM Lanang located at the top floor. The reason is that the location is more relaxing, and just outside the shop you can feel the fresh air from above, and there are fountains too right outside the place.

Me, reading the coffee menu from afar.

Blugre Durian Coffee

My best choice at Blugre is their Durian Coffee. I love it so much that I couldn't forget the taste. It tastes more of durian, but the coffeeness is still there. The only thing I dislike about it is that as you drink half way, you could finally feel that it's so sweet, too sweet for my salty tongue. If you have a sweet tooth, this might be the best choice of coffee you could ever get. As for me, I like sweet foods but, I can't endure too much of it.

If you're a coffee hunter, you might as well enjoy the coffees at Blugre, and I recommend you drop a visit at SM Lanang's Blugre. From time to time I go there, too, just exploring alone the places because that's my sort of entertainment you know. But sometimes, when my sister is not busy with her studies, I bring her with me.

A Coffee Lover's Perspective

Sometimes other people don't get why coffee lovers really love going to coffee shops, when you can just actually buy a commercialized coffee from any stores, which is actually cheaper and simpler to make. Well, it's different if you go to coffee shops, different in a lot of ways. For me it's not all about coffee, but it's also about the place and the soothing feeling you get whenever you look at the delicious cakes presented on each divider. It's not about money, it's not about luxury and show-offs, it's about the feeling I get whenever I see lots of people going in and out to coffee shops wearing such different faces, it's the joy I get whenever I sip my coffee and tastes that its good, and think to myself that "This is good coffee. And I'm not the only person who enjoys this coffee. The owner must be happy."

If I'm the owner of a coffee shop, and I see that my customer is happy, I will be happy too.

Health tips: By the way, if you drink coffee, be sure to drink a lot of water afterwards or any time later. You see, like sodas, coffee is not a substitute for water.

No comments:

Post a Comment